Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the PowerBI Tiles website, operated by DevScope. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. The access and use of this website are conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you may not access this website.
Purchases and payment
If you wish to acquire any Product, Product bundle or Service made available through this website ("Purchase"), you must supply all the information we deem relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your full name and email address.
If you purchase a Service, Product or Product bundle made available through this website, the following service and payment terms apply to your Purchase and you agree to them:
- Charges - You agree to pay any charges associated with the Product, Product bundle or Service in the specified currency. Unless declared otherwise, the stated price for a Product license or a bundle of Product licenses excludes any and all taxes and currency exchange settlements that may apply. Your order may be cancelled if we do not receive an on-time, full payment from you. Using a corporate or private network that masks your location may cause charges to differ from those displayed in your actual location. Depending on your location, some transactions may require foreign currency conversion or to be processed in another country. Your bank may charge you an extra fee for these services when using a credit or debit card. Please contact your bank for details on this subject.
- Billing - By providing DevScope a payment method, you are authorizing us to use that payment method to pay for a Service, Product license or a bundle of Product licenses you purchase through us. You are also stating that the information on the payment method you provide is true and accurate.
- Recurring Payments - Some parts of our Services are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed on a recurring basis according to the tariff you acknowledged and subscribed. By authorizing a recurring payment, you are authorizing DevScope to process such payments as either fund transfers or electronic debits, or as electronic drafts from the account or payment method you provided. Subscription fees are generally billed in advance of the applicable subscription period. If a payment is returned unpaid or if a debit or credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, DevScope reserves the right to terminate any Products or Services dependent on this payment.
- Refund Policy - All purchases of our Products and Services are final and non-refundable unless stated otherwise or provided by law. If you believe DevScope wrongly charged you for any Products or Services, you must contact us within 90 days, unless required by law. We reserve the right to reimburse you through the payment method erroneously used to charge you.
- Cancelling subscriptions - You may cancel your subscription at any time without the need to provide a cause for it. To do so, you must contact us at email@example.com.
- Product trials - All DevScope product trials can only be used for the period stipulated within their terms of service. If during a product's trial period the user does not purchase a license for it, DevScope is within its right to terminate the service once that period ends.
- Price Changes - We may change the price of any Products or Services at any time. If you have purchased a DevScope Product or subscribed a Service with a recurring payment policy, you will be notified by email at least 30 days before that price change is in order. If you do not agree with the new price, you may cancel your subscription.
- Payments to you - If DevScope owes you a refund, you agree to timely and accurately provide us with all the necessary information to issue it.
Links to Other Websites
The PowerBI Tiles website may contain links to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by DevScope. DevScope has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website or service. You further acknowledge and agree that DevScope shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
DevScope reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the current Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.